Saturday, October 22, 2011

Spurs vs Rubin Kazan

Nath, Bozzie and I experienced our 1st live premiere team in action.  Our local North |London team, Tottenham Hotspurs, were playing a Russian team in the Europa League.  I was hooked by the realatively cheap price of the tickets - not realising that due to being in the early stages of the tournament Spurs were resting lots of top players, and the stadium was only half full so I didn't get the atmosphere I was expecting either.  Prior to the match students at school were doing some role play scenarios in case I was approached by locals after the game.  You see Tottenham is where the London Riots kicked off, the birthplace of anarchy, so I wasn't sure what to expect from the crowds, but in the end I didn't need to reenact the role plays .  




No comments:

Post a Comment