Sunday, May 12, 2013

London 7s


We had heaps of fun at the London 7's tournament yesterday which was played at Twickenham.  The theme for the tournament was Safari which was so easy and fun to dress up too, made easy by primark selling animal onesies.  A onesie was the perfect outfit as the weather was a little cool so we were nice and toasty in our costumes. We were with a group of 11, a mix of Aussies and Kiwis. The Aussies liked to hassle me for my croc costume as it was Australian colours and they were telling me I was supporting Australia.  I put on my NZ scarf and left it on for the day so there could be no more questions over my allegiance to NZ.
I managed to catch up with my brother and get a photo as he was also dressed as a crocodile.  Good timing - family photo for Mum for mother's day.
There has been a rather slow start to today and I don't think we will be doing much. Watching the final day of the 7;s tournament on TV at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment