Friday, July 9, 2010

Update

Beautiful wedding dress - Anna you can have dibs on this one!

Transport for London - Underground set up. Candace you will think this is so much fun - and it was.

Bus scenario

Zane and Nath - notice any similarities?

My work at TfL has finished, back to supply teaching for two weeks before summer holidays begin.
Nath had a big work sales pitch yesterday. Hopefully it will lead to some sales. I'm heading along to meet his boss tonight at work drinks. I have painted my nails for the occasion.
Zane stayed with us for a few nights, we went out a bit and met some of his mates that live in London. Will see Zane again at the end of Aug in Vienna for his wedding.
Not long til Nath number 2 arrives. His flight gets in at 5:50am so Im not overly keen to meet him at the airport, but I will cause Im nice.
Amy stayed the last 2 nights. She bought me a jug to mix my pimms in, so quintessentially English -a jug of pimms on a summer day. Pimms is fortified wine, drunk with lemonade, and cut up fruit like cucumber (yuck - mine never has cucumber), lemones, oranges, strawberrys. Anything goes really. We nearly polished off a bottle in one afternoon! Nice set up with the nibbles too :)

2 comments:

  1. Pimms used to be an old ladies drink I remember my mother and her generation drinking it when I was in my teens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little "fake tube set-up" looks so cool. I bet the kids just loved it! I can just see you, standing in front of them with a tube drivers hat on...... (do tube drivers even wear hats, like bus drivers? Are there even tube drivers?)

    ReplyDelete