Monday, June 21, 2010

All Whites and Bon Jovi






The All White's rocked more than Bon Jovi did!!
Nath and I watched the game with Emma, Bhav, Kat, Pip, Sunks, Tom and Amarith. These are all the people we know in London! It was an awesome game and Tom who is English really got in behind the Kiwi's and found it funny when we cheered when the ball got into the Italian half. Much better to support a team with no expectations, than to support a team with high expectations that they never fulfil! Tom is going to support the All Whites once England get knocked out :)
The draw with Italy was a major highlight that I thought would be hard to beat but Bon Jovi blew me away. Awesome. Just being at the O2 arena was pretty cool. The indoor stadium is just one part of the venue, there are loads of pubs and restuarants inside the venue. Bon Jovi was massive. They were fantastic and played all their number ones plus some new tracks too.
Nath's celebrations got a bit out of hand and by the end of the night he was man down in a big way. I have bribed him to buy me flowers and choccies or his spew pictures will get posted!! He has 24hrs :) Check out Nath in the video as Bon Jovi wrap up the concert with their biggest song ever.

Work is great and I really like what I'm doing. My contract has been extended for a further week but I can't see it going longer than that. This job has totally put me off supply teaching because I know that there are way better jobs out there.
We are staying with Helen and Chris this weekend in Derby. Im very excited to see them plus also to check out Derby. I worked with Helen at Paraparaumu College (for those of you who don't know the connection) and Chris was lucky enough to work with one of my flat mates and coach my football team. Then the following weekend Zane arrives on Saturday and stays til Wednesday. Lots happening which is very cool.
Go the All Whites.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Is he actually asleep! In that noise?!! Hilarious! :) Go Nato - party hard!

    ReplyDelete