Sunday, November 7, 2010

All Blacks Vs England - Twickenham

 Pre Match drinks
 Helen showing strong support for England
 The drowned out Haka

Loyal supporters

At the pub afterwards - watching South Africa beat Ireland
We had a fabulous weekend with Helen and Chris.  It was neat to have them stay with us in London and of course go to the rugby together.  Twickenham was amazing, it was sold out with 80 something thousand in attendance.  The suport for England was so strong that we couldn't hear the Haka over the Sweet Chariot 'anthem'.  The result was in our favour but I would have liked to see a couple more All Blacks tries.  Today is a day of rest and recovery and maybe cooking some dinner.
We are very excited to be in Edinburgh next weekend and also watch another All Blacks games.  Im certain there will be more tries this time round.
Have been contacted by a few teaching agencies for long term jobs starting in Jan. I had an interview on Thursday and I have another interview on Tuesday with a different school.  Thursdays school as pretty much offered me a job but they're not sure if its for 3 or 5 days, so they're getting back to me with a more definite offer once they know what they need.
Gotta get back to my rest.
Manewa (my Maori facebook name).

No comments:

Post a Comment