Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ice Skating - Somerset House

Nath and I had a fun time ice skating at Somerset House last night.  The temperature was below zero so it was pretty cold walking around London.  Hence why I have my hands in front of my face, trying to keep my cheeks and nose warm!  Nath was really good at ice skating - from his days as an ice hockey player.  He said I was better than he thought I'd be!
Yesterday we checked out some suburbs in North London - let the flat hunting begin.  Not only do we need to find a flat but we have to get someone to move in here.  And preferably before Xmas as we are away then and so are our current flatmates.  Next weekend is out as we are going to Bruges for the Christmas markets and more ice skating if we have time.
Here are some more pics from last night.  We walked across Westminster Bridge to the London Eye and came across a whole lot of stalls selling all sorts of Xmas treats and little gifts.  Gave us a taste of whats to come in Bruges.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment